- BillMaher goes after the 'Birthers' and the media who puts up with their stupidity in the LA Times.
- Paul Krugman at the NY Times sits us all down and explains why further government involvement in health care isn't all that radical of a change and why it's good for us.
- While your at the Times, check out Thomas Friedman's explanation of why the Islamic extremists are failing but mainly by default.
- Wil Wheaton reminisces on a chance encounter with Chuck Norris.
- Tyler rails against the aesthetics of a proposed CVS drug store on Youngstown's north side. (I manage to get into the debate somewhere around post 20).
- Warren Ellis on the Kindle, iPhone and snagging an audience.
That's all for today. Hopefully something interesting happens over the weekend.